Education Field Program Manager
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. We are here to grow Apple’s Education business through partnering with our business channel resellers, partners and carriers. We develop programs and strategies that enable businesses to transform the way people work. To realize this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and programs - at all levels from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely partners to build plans that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem. We are seeking a dynamic individual to lead the Japan Education Field programs. In this role, you will be responsible for putting together strategic plan, driving execution of field marketing programs/events and create great Apple Products customer stories in classroom directly working with key districts to support pipeline and demand generation, to accelerate our sales and marketing momentum as for the our key partners and to advocate how Apple Products can make significant difference in teaching and learning.
- Proven experience leading field marketing programs; or similar experience having managed programs or projects for businesses that balanced delivering on short-term goals, while building balanced value for future customer demand.
- Previous experience in sales, marketing, communications, and sales enablement preferred. Experience working with sales organizations, field marketing teams and constituent groups.
- Demonstrate passion for Apple technology in the Education environment.
- Knowledge of Apple products and solutions for Education.
- Ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility, influence, and get results throughout an organization at all levels, across many functions in a highly matrixed organization.
- Experience delivering measurable results, and presenting those results to executive leadership.
- Experience accurately managing budgets and related timelines.
- Resourceful, creative and detail-oriented with outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to think strategically and also execute flawlessly under tight timelines.
As a Field Program Manager, you will put together strategic plan to increase our share in the market, deliver a wide range of demand generation activities targeted to education customers, including targeted campaigns and events. Our Success requires close partnership with the education sales leaders and sales team, the WW Education Marketing team, federal government, local governments and a variety of cross-functional partners to effectively deliver the highest quality and highest impact programs. - Develop strategic/marketing plans, including targeted campaigns, field and segment events, executive programs, and other critical initiatives. - Partner with education sales leadership to help drive demand with education customers and support the direct sales teams. - Lead all aspects and details of field marketing events, including coordinating content development, messaging, logistics, budgeting, vendor management. - Measure success by reporting on leads generated, contribution to sales pipeline, and revenue growth attributed to field marketing events and programs. - Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and consistent messaging across events and marketing campaigns that are leveraged in the field. Ensure corporate marketing priorities, messages, and use cases are showcased in regional programs and events. - Create great Apple products customer stories in classroom by directly engaging with key districts to advocate and influence Apple presence in Education on federal government as well as local government
Education & Experience
We anticipate you will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.