Channel Sales Program Lead
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple Japan Channel Sales has been investing and driving businesses in Telco, Consumer, Enterprise and Education spaces through channel partners. Our goal is to deliver the best customer experience and maximize the owners of Apple Products & Service through this channel structure to enrich their life with our products and services. In order to achieve the goal, we challenge ourselves to think different and further expand the strategic frontier of our operations. We are looking for an exceptional and experienced Channel sales program lead. The role is focused on driving key strategic initiatives to provide best customer experience and also pursue business growth through channel partners .
- 8+ years of proven experience as a program/project and people management.
- Experience in effectively leading multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with and influencing at the C-level suite combined with the participation in the day to day operations.
- Leadership skills enough to manage large team.
- Well-rounded knowledge in the areas of business planning and strategy, and proven execution skills with tenacity to manage conflict and find a way to move things forward.
- Good eye for business and shown excellence in problem identification, analysis and solving while staying focused on the overall objective.
- Understanding the balance between tactical sales execution / goals and the importance of brand and standards for the channel.
- Self-motivated and flexible, and possesses the skills required to balance multiple tasks at one time.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experienced working with a global organization.
- Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to complete work comprehensively and accurately, while maintaining a big picture view
- Successful in a fast-paced environment, able to build project schedules and monitor progress.
- Experience with consumer products, retail industry including e-commerce business is ideal but not mandatory.
The Channel sales program lead works cross-functionally on program development and delivery, taking into account the complete customer experience, and also make sure steady operation / maintenance of business structure and process. We are looking for a strategic problem solver and organized team player to work cross functionally driving collaboration and the development and execution of key initiatives in our channel programs. This role needs outstanding relationship skills as you will work closely with Sales, cross-functional teams including, but not limited to: Finance, Operations, Marcom, Legal, Procurement and Channel Development. You will need to be able to lead multiple projects simultaneously and configure/communicate tactical details with absolute transparency to the cross-functional teams from the perspective of overall optimization and long term benefit for customers and Apple.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.