AppleCare Channel Support Advisor (Japanese Support)
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Support and Service
AppleCare Channel Support is seeking an Advisor to support our Service Providers through the repair order lifecycle. The role will support front line issues from our Service Providers, Distributors as well as work closely with internal organizations such as Logistics, Service Order Management and Field Services to resolve and mitigate escalations.
- Proficient Japanese&English written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team and demonstrate leadership qualities
- Anticipates potential problems and works dedicatedly to provide and implement solutions to a wide range of issues, most with cross-functional aspects
- You are experienced in resolving technical, financial and logistics issues with a strong focus on customer happiness
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external partners of varying levels
- Experience with root-cause analysis
- Provide chat and email support to both Authorized Service Providers and Carriers
- Ability to manage and analyze issues with real-time resolution.
- Meet and exceed organizational standards as it pertains to customer satisfaction goals, service level agreements, and team metrics.
- Understands the goals of the entire organization and actively participates in achievement of those goals.
- Takes responsibility for tasks and decisions as documented in all processes and procedures.
- Understands service organizations and reverse logistics.
This role is to provide front line support for the APAC region. The agent will take issues from the Service Providers’s and iPhone Carriers and provide information on a range of services, including parts availability, finance and logistics. Interaction/Communication with Service Providers & iPhone Carriers is currently managed primarily via e-mail and Chat, however, some outbound calling may be required.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.