Carrier Account Manager
서울, 서울시, 대한민국
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s business through collaboration with carriers and reseller channel. To realize this goal, we establish relationships, develop partner capabilities and programs—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to craft plans that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem. Role Overview: As a Carrier Account Executive you will be responsible for handling and developing the sales activity for Apple's Carriers business for an assigned carrier account, responsible for the sales of Apple products and services. To drive the year-on-year growth in Apple share of carrier revenue, this person will engage actively with carrier headquarter, regional sales office, and major franchisees to drive iPhone sales, increase attach of other hero products and accessories, and lead internal and external partner collaboration for the execution of necessary programs.
주요 자격 요건
- Strong sales background including 5+ years of successful track record.
- Telco experience strongly preferred but not a requirement
- Previous experience in a sales driven environment, meeting quarterly/yearly revenue and unit goals.
- Creative problem-solver with drive and tenacity to see through the completion of tasks.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, anticipate issues, stay calm under strain and work with ambiguity.
- Demonstrates ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent/sound judgment.
- Specific areas of expertise should include: business analysis, program management and GTM execution, territory management, demand forecasting, presentations as well as planning and organization.
The Carrier Account Manager is responsible for ensuring the achievement of sales targets for Apple Products, along with: •Growing Apple mindshare throughout carrier organization by engaging multiple points of contact within the carrier in conjunction with carrier account lead. •Maintaining a positive relationship with regional sales offices, and major franchisees to drive Apple advocacy and effective execution of plans. •Supporting the design of demand generation programs based on business insights and drive carrier execution across multiple internal and external partners •Help increase product penetration into relevant carrier POS and enable carrier sales teams to promote Apple products effectively. •Support Apple merchandising programs to elevate in-store customer experience •Ensure compliance with Apple/Carrier agreements as well as to support the appropriate use of Apple creative assets from Marketing •Co-Coordinate Apple support functions to resolve day-to-day trading issues in the account.
교육 및 경력
BA in university, ideally business degree graduate.