Financial Analyst, Korea Carrier Channel
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.Now hiring a bright and motivated individual for a key role in financial support of the Carrier business within Apple Korea. The role would play a key part of a dynamic and agile Sales Finance organization.
- - Strong finance background with Business Finance, FP&A or Sales Operations experience of 5 years minimum
- - Understanding and experience in the Korea Carrier environment advantageous
- - High level of analytical skills and validated ability to influence with numbers
- - Attention to details, while being able to maintain bigger picture view
- - Strong communicator with an executive audience and all other levels of the organization
- - Self starter & extraordinary teammate with positive, dedicated and open attitude
- - Advanced proficiency of business English (speaking, listening, writing and reading)
- - Ability to prioritize workload and respond quickly to urgent requests. Flexible and adaptable.
- - High business insight and integrity
The Financial analyst role, based in Seoul, is part of the route to market (RTM) Finance team and is a key player in understanding and analyzing local business. The key responsibilities include actual tracking and analysis of unit and revenue, return on investment on various investment and other performance measurements, deal analysis, financial operation support and being the internal go-to-person for financial matters related to the business segments. - Contribute to annual business plan process to set an aspirational and strategic goal. Support business owners with market data and outlook, historical trend, activity return on investment, and scenario sensitivity analysis - Provide regular and ad hoc analysis on sales numbers, seasonality, channel program, new product introduction uplift, pricing, return on investment, industry verticals, deal and margin analysis, margin structure, T&C’s etc. - Understand local landscape, including market intelligence, market trends, competitive analysis, market share, demand generation, channel investments etc. - Build and maintain KPI, reports, dashboards and analytics - Design, create and maintain reports to effectively communicate business performance - Build up a strong relationship and work closely with Sales to understand the market, drivers, reseller partners, trends, market share etc. - Monitor industry competitive landscape and market conditions and understand business impact. - Support forecast process by Demand Forecast team to align the course of actions, contribute to FP&A’s Cost of Sales (investment) forecast and Quarterly Business Review process - Support and recommend on quarterly commission quota and reseller target setting to drive sales performance KEY INTERACTION WITH: - FP&A, RTM and Demand Forecasting & Analysis in Japan and Korea - Sales Director, Sales Managers and their respective sales teams - Sales Operations team - Pacific Operations team - WW Sales Finance in Cupertino - Global Business Solutions in Singapore Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
Education & Experience
Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business related field or MBA required.