Producer, App store
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Apple's App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch and Mac customers all over the world. We are looking for a highly motivated producer with top-notch project management, communication and collaboration skills and can-do attitude, to assist with daily launches on the App Store’s Today tab, which showcases beautifully designed must-read stories, expert recommendations, carefully crafted lists and effective how-to's.
- Experience with working collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to prioritise a number of competing tasks
- Proven ability to meet deadlines while juggling many priorities within tight (daily) timeframes.
- Proven ability to grasp complexity quickly and adapt to change seamlessly.
- Must be resourceful, creative and results oriented while working within a high-energy environment.
- A keen eye for detail and familiarity with design concepts and terminology
- Excellent social, oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of the depth and breadth of Apps & Games on the App Store
- A deep passion for technology.
The producers sit at the heart of the App Store, working cross functionally with Design, Production and Editorial teams to coordinate and deliver daily, engaging stories to our customers via the ‘Today’ tab. Working closely with the global App Store producers, you will help map out the execution plan from story concept to completion, taking the lead on ensuring all teams have what they need to move their projects forward. This role will coordinate across a wide range of worldwide teams (including design, editorial, marketing, video, content programming and project management) to ensure that Today stories are completed to deadline and adhere to the highest standard. An ability to work on high-pressure projects in a fast paced environment, with extremely tight deadlines, while staying flexible as priorities shift, is a must.
Education & Experience
BA or higher. 3 to 5 years related work experience.
- Fluency in English & Korean (Speaking & Writing) is essential