APAC AppleCare Channel Support Advisor (Base in Singapore)
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Support and Service
Do you want to work for the world’s most innovative company, supporting our passionate and loyal customers? If so, Apple is looking for a customer-centric person who is self-motivated, mature and has a real passion for resolving medium-complex customer issues. You will be responsible for customer recovery and retention via phone and email and have the authority to substantially affect the relationship between the company and a customer.
- English and Korean proficiency required to support these language speaking customers
- AppleCare Certified Macintosh Technician' certification is preferred but not essential
- At least two years’ experience in a similar technical role
- Experience in resolving technical, systems and/or perception issues with customers
- Technically minded, IT industry savvy, with the ability to quickly understand, converse with fluency and provide solutions to the intended audience
- Motivated to demonstrate their technical service and support skills in the course of handling queries from the start of issue right through to final resolution
- Strong customer service focus and enthusiasm for achieving excellence
- Exceptional troubleshooting methodology, both procedural and technical
- Excellent organizational/administrative/technical skills with agility to re-prioritize as necessary
- Extremely skilled in documenting written troubleshooting steps or instructions
- Positive, collaborative and mature work attitude
Channel Support (Technical/Admin) provides front line support via live web-chat support and email for APPLE certified technicians at AASP's. With a predominant focus on assisting field technicians with the repair of Apple Products, this team draws on technical information from groups such as AppleCare Engineering, Service Training and Documentation. Your responsibilities include handling repair or replacement escalations from various internal teams within agreed service levels. You will contact customers who need support with their products through phone and/or email. Respond to written requests from customers and external partners to solve problems. Provide creative solutions to address complex customer problems. Identify and escalate emerging product or customer dissatisfaction issues. Lastly you will share opportunities for operational improvements and suggests improvement strategies.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree, Diploma or equivalent. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- **This position is based in Singapore.
- The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.