AppleCare Field Service Channel Manager
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Support and Service
AppleCare Field Service Channel Manager holds the responsibility to deliver the quality repair service and take the lead to implement the change or new strategy by working with the multiple service provider channels for Apple customers. This position will report to AppleCare Manager, Korea.
- 7 + years of business experience in a repair service or customer service.
- Passion for excellent customer service.
- Vendor/Partner/Customer management Experiences.
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of customers and offer appropriate solutions.
- Skills in examining and evaluating operations and developing and/or re-engineering operating strategies, systems and procedures.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- A good team player of high integrity.
- High motivation and willingness to implement the change, and positive to new ideas, and challenges.
- Strong communication skills to influence internal cross-functional and external partners.
- Strong English in conference calls, presentations, negotiations.
- Able to work under pressure.
Field Service Channel Manager is responsible for achieving and maintaining very high level of customer satisfaction in repair customer experience. Manages multiple Apple Authorized Service Provider channel partners to deliver the best quality repair service, and to implement the cost effective process. Oversees the day-to-day Service activities/operation and performance across the whole country service channel network, and analyze customer service needs, current delivery system, programs, and develops overall roadmaps to enhance customer satisfaction. Coordinates/implement new/enhanced customer service programs and systems by interfacing with authorized service providers. Work closely with the global/regional service team to understand the global standard process/identify the best execution process pertinent to Korea market, and to implement new programs or the new initiatives in Korea. Also work closely with various functions like Training/Repair Center/Warehouse/Logistics and other Support Teams to ensure the best quality and the most efficient customer service. Have conference calls/presentations with the global/regional teams and take a proactive approach to enhance in-country service process as appropriate, in order to support the business growth in Korea. Responds to inquiries/researches and resolve problems related to individual transactions, serves as a liaison with the other departments to solve day-to-day administrative and operational issues. Work as a team with the in-country team members and the regional functions to achieve the company goals and to deliver the best repair customer experience.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor degree in computer science or business administration, along with minimum a few years of supervisory experience required.