Sales, Planning & Operations Lead
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just craft products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, in many ways, is the face of Apple to our largest customers. Apple expects innovation in every part of the company, and the SP&O team meets that challenge by ensuring the seamless execution of program deployment & life cycle management, training & advocacy engagement, systems development, geo expansion and program execution. You partner with WW SP&O and Sales teams, other geo teams, and lead external vendor and agency partners. You are responsible for ensuring that all executional aspects of Apple’s customer experience are consistently delivered according to plan and drive operational optimization.
- You understand the importance of delivering an “Apple customer experience” - every single time. You are dedicated to meeting the expectations of both internal and external customers, and focus your team on doing the same. You are energized by even the toughest challenges; you fight for excellence, and craft the right environment foryour people to do likewise.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You are only as strong as the people around you, so you know how to build and motivate a team. You craft an environment that is collaborative and one that empowers team members to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you step up to the plate and mobilize the right resources to ensure all problems are resolved.
- You understand there are many moving parts in an organization. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is essential, and you believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- Apple solves complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You understand how things work, and the interdependencies that need to be considered when delivering great results. You foster a sense of curiosity in your team, inspiring them to build identify more efficien ways of achieving seamless execution. You do this by asking why an why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead, identifying trends and supporting action plans that are critical to enable growth.
- You understand that operational excellence requires clear direction, great organization, and the ability to eliminate roadblocks. Due to changing priorities, budget, resource and the need to balance the requirements of multiple projects, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy.You have a don’t give up attitude, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You drive what matters and empower your teams to reach their goals along the way.
- Can-do, delivery and results focused, you drive and execute global and local programs aligned to business plans and WW strategy for all routes to market — Retail, Telco, Education and Enterprise - Deliver seamless execution across all areas of responsibility, with a constant focus on optimization - Deliver working processes and project management frameworks and monitor progress to deliver - Motivate and drive people to successfully deliver, even in adverse conditions or with limited resource - Provide input to global strategy on all program development and ongoing management, including tools to operationally manage and report on performance. Constructively challenge sales teams and Worldwide SP&O whilst ensuring operational excellence of programs Korean customers. - Effectively build relationships within a matrix environment at local and WW levels
Education & Experience
- - In depth experience leading multi-team Sales execution functions; or simila experience in leading a business deployment-orientated organization
- - Proven effective relationship builder experienced in a matrix environment, approaching problems flexibly and delivering results by driving what matters
- - Excellent leadership & people management skills. Proven development and attraction of top talent with in-depth functional expertise