Packaging Engineering Manager
Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan
Operations and Supply Chain
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming outstanding products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Ideal candidate should have experienced in Packaging engineering and a background in Substrate manufacturing
- Have experience managing a team throughout Asia
- Good communication skills and good spoke english
- Have strong leadership skills.
- Willing to travel to support builds across Asia.
- Work with cross-functional teams in Asia and US on advanced packaging projects - Set-up design rules, DOE and process parameters with vendors - Ensure correct in-line controls and SPC are implemented prior to ramp - Generate yield bridges, risk assessments, and close quality issues - Work with extended team to ensure substrate manufactures can execute tight geometries and high stack count
Education & Experience
Bachelor Degree, Major in Engineering or Material Science related.