Senior Business Analyst, Sales Efficiency
서울, 서울시, 대한민국
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! The WW Sales Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) team is responsible for delivering solutions that support the overall Channel Sales strategy at Apple. These solutions are typically new technical capabilities and/or business processes and/or process improvement, which impact the efficiency of Apple’s Sales teams. The BPR Senior Business Analyst will be in charge of delivering key projects that support a broad, cohesive Channel Sales solution strategy. This person will possess experience and expertise in complex, global projects specifically in sales CRM-type of solutions including, Account Management, Lead-to-Order, Deal registration and Account Planning.
주요 자격 요건
- Candidates should have previous experience in defining Customer and Partner Relationship Management processes including defining strategy, establishing and operating working practices, an ability to articulate business benefit and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in a business/systems analysis role within the sales planning & operations organization
- Experience within a Business Process Reengineering (BPR) team in the prioritization and delivery of sales operations supporting systems and processes
- Strong global partner management experience across sales and marketing teams
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Collaborative, flexible, open working style and able to establish trust and credibility quickly
- Strong conceptual and process-focused thinking abilities
- Strong documentation skills such as use cases, process flow/swim lane diagrams, requirements (BRD), and UAT cases
- Prior experience of working on sales enablement tools such as Salesforce, SugarCRM, SAP CRM, etc. and marketing campaign, audience segmentation and event management tools
- Foundational knowledge of master data elements that result in 360 view of the customer & partner accounts
This role requires you to deeply understand the supported channel business processes and propose solutions beyond what has been requested by your business partners. You will engage with the business teams to identify the process improvements and systems required to enable scalability and operational efficiency across our channel sales operations. You will be the inspiring leader in developing channel salesforce efficiency solutions as well as managing the project execution. It is essential that you can think strategically, connecting the dots in the bigger picture, as well as being comfortable in the details of the work you're doing. You will set the highest standard in terms of quality of tools and overall experience for your business users. To be a successful candidate for this role you be an ambitious, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, matrixed, fast-paced environment. - Effectively lead discussions with various regional partners - Possess business architecture and analytic skills to be able to build a framework/blueprint, connect the dots end-to-end while focusing on the specific problem and identify potential breakage/gap points - Establish credibility with business as a trusted advisor by listening, understanding their business and quickly provide multitude of options to consider - Must exhibit the courage to take various and conflicting input to drive standardization and provide recommendations that may not be exactly what the business asks for but results in a better scalable solution - Lead a team of regional analysts and also performs the detailed business analysis work needed to understand business needs and provide effective solutions - Drives and delivers on documentation, approach to problem solving, and establishing a framework - Collaborate with IT throughout project lifecycle for project releases - Work with the CRM & MDM Governance teams to define and enforce policies, standards, and processes, obtain approval from Sales Leadership across RTMs to ensure support for execution of policies - Manage change. Working with your extended team, you must implement new ideas effectively within the Apple culture.
교육 및 경력
BS or equivalent degree
추가 요구 사항
- Fluency in Korean and English