Worldwide Developer Relations, Partnership Manager/ Technology Evangelist Korea
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! We are seeking person who cover hybrid role of Partnership Manager and Technologies Evangelist for the Worldwide Developer Relations team. As a member of the Worldwide Developer Relations team, you’ll help 3rd-party developers adopt Apple’s new technologies underlying the platform experience on Apple devices. This role offers a unique opportunity to directly impact the architecture and quality of apps and games enjoyed by millions of people every day. You possess a passion for OS-level technologies, have expertise in Swift and Objective-C, and show proven aptitude with iOS and macOS development. You have strong communication and people skills since you’ll be presenting in public, collaborating cross-functionally within Apple, and working side by side with developers every day.
- 3+ years applied experience in iOS and macOS development.
- Expertise with Xcode, Swift and/or Objective-C.
- Fundamental knowledge of modern app development, performance-tuning, and optimization.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a professional and credible demeanor.
- Proven public speaking and presentation skills.
- Dedicated individual who understands Apple's high standards.
- Excellent collaborative skills.
- Highly professional, with proven experience in delivering solid work on tight schedules.
- Motivated, proactive, outgoing, and comfortable working in a loosely structured organization.
- Prepared to travel international.
In this role you will work directly with 3rd-party developers to build high quality and innovative apps. The Worldwide Developer Relations team consults to optimize, modernize, and adopt key Apple technologies. We also lead technical workshops and labs to assist developers with the adoption of specific iOS, macOS, and watchOS technologies. We work with Apple cross functional teams to advocate for the requirements of developers and make developers success on Apple platform.
Education & Experience
B.Sc. or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Software Development, or Software Design Engineering