Partner Communications Manager - Korea
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Apple Marketing Communications is looking for a Partner Communications Manager, one of the key roles within the Channel Marketing Group. This position will be responsible for the overall quality of product communications developed by our Carrier partners and heavy emphasis will be placed on relationship management to drive world-class merchandising and communications solutions in a competitive environment. While this role will have multiple account responsibilities, the focus will be on our Tier 1 Partners. This individual will work closely with the rest of the Channel Marketing Group to localize WW campaigns and develop surrounding programs to help drive awareness, consideration and sales. This position will report into the Head of Marketing Communications in Korea.
- 10+ years in marketing on a global brand, preferably consumer electronics or telecommunications.
- Experience handling strategic relationships, at senior levels.
- You are a persuasive speaker and presenter and a strong negotiator.
- Deep knowledge of merchandising and in-store communications.
- Experience working within a creative environment where campaigns are produced. Agency experience a plus.
- Understanding of WW & regional client organization structures & ability to navigate both to get things done.
- Understanding of basic business, sales, supply principles.
- Ensure world-class point-of-sale product presentations and communications for Apple products in a noisy, highly competitive environment with limited resources. - Handle Carrier Partner relationships to drive the best possible outcome for Apple. - Understand global strategies and programs, and responsible for the Korea wide deployment of strategies within the carrier environment. - Partner with the Channel Programs team to localize campaigns and programs that Apple's strategic partners will leverage in their communications. - Align with Sales to understand business dynamics which impact Partner communications and work with WW Partner Marcom & Channel teams to ensure alignment. Help inform global thinking and program development. - Report to Marcom Lead in Korea and provide ongoing reports to Cupertino.