Business Lead - Video
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Do you love movies and have a passion for video content? Do you have in-depth management experience in the video industry? If so, you could be the Video Business Lead we are looking for. We are seeking a talented, expert and innovation-focused team member to further expand our Video business in Korea. As the perfect addition to our team, you should demonstrate excellent skills leading partnerships, an eye for detail, be inventive, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and lots of positive attitude.
- You'll have an extensive business background in the TV / Movie industry, with experience working in a Movie Studio, a Video platform provider or a leading broadcaster.
- You also have in depth knowledge of video content, across all business models.
- You love collaborating with international peers; you're a natural networker who will develop and build strong ties to business partners and stakeholders.
- You're able to analyze and communicate results to leaders, and are capable of understanding Apple’s priorities.
- You have outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Your communication skills are excellent and you're inventive, creative, and collaborative.
- We're looking for a seasoned people manager with strong leadership skills with a true appreciation for diversity, one of Apple's core values.
- Your deep passion for the Apple brand, Apple’s products, and mobile technology will make you a valued member of our team.
In this role, you will: • Define the strategy and lead the Video team in Korea, driving customer engagement and business growth. • Acquire partners with one goal: Entertain more people with better content. • Inspire the team to craft the best editorial experience. • Partner closely with our marketing team to build iconic and impactful campaigns. • Define clear and tangible business priorities and monitor / partner for perfect execution. • Identify market trends, business opportunities and manage key industry relationships. • Work closely with Operations to ensure timely deliveries and excellent customer service. • Provide excellent reporting to all team members across the organization. • Be a passionate advocate for Apple, showing attention to detail, and a positive attitude.
Education & Experience
Ideally holds a university degree or equivalent.
- Fluency in Korean and English