Video Programming Editor, Korea
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Sales and Business Development
The people who work at Apple have reinvented and defined entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and a multitude of groundbreaking Accessories. We have done the same with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. And now have launched truly innovative services with Apple News+, Apple Arcade and Apple TV+. We are deeply passionate about apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books. It’s a force that drives and inspires every one of us every single day. The passion for innovation that goes into our products applies to our practices as well, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Do you love Movies & TV shows? Are you passionate about video content? Do you always have a good Movie or TV show recommendation? If so, you could be the Video Editor we are looking for. We are looking for an experienced editor to lead video content programming in Korea, focusing on Movie and TV content discovery. The ideal candidate will cater to the diverse preferences of our broad audience while driving customer acquisition and retention for Apple’s content partners. This person will work closely with the Design, Programming, Marketing, Business and Product teams locally and internationally to ensure the best user experience.
- Extensive experience in managing projects and schedules in the TV / Movie industry, at a studio, network, channel or digital platform.
- Deep understanding about movies & TV content and the digital media spectrum.
- Experience following a style guide, and working with content management systems.
- Experience working with international peers collaboratively.
- Have an ability to analyse/review the impact of programming, derive insights and implement these to drive higher engagement
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to balance multiple projects at a time.
- Proven track record to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines.
- Real passion for the Apple brand, Apple’s video products, and mobile technology.
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Resourceful, creative, and collaborative.
Collaborate with designers, programmers, marketers, and product managers to build amazing user experiences. Excel at working in a fast-paced environment. Collaborate with a variety of teams and personalities both internally as well as externally. Balance different responsibilities, priorities and schedules daily. Maintain extraordinary attention to detail. Be relentlessly curious beyond personal taste. Have an ability to network. Enjoy technology.
Education & Experience
Ideally holds a university degree or equivalent. Demonstrated ability in a relevant industry and role.