Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Apple is looking for an exceptional Visual Designer to join their Apple Media Products Content Design team. In this role, you will be creating a variety of digital assets used to engage and attract consumers on Apple Media platforms. These graphics can include promotional campaigns, featured content pages, or special events features in both English and Korean. Sensitivity to typography and composition is key, along with a keen understanding of brand identities and conceptual development.
- Exceptional graphic design skills and demonstrated mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in conceptualising and creating innovative content experiences.
- Experience establishing and maintaining visual identity guidelines across multiple platforms.
- Strong knowledge of branding and user experience.
- Are a fountain of ideas and creative thinking who can think and implement quickly, laterally, independently or collaboratively.
- A passion for entertainment media, pop culture and storytelling.
- A deep understanding of local design trends, digital media, and cultural nuances for the Korean market.
- Able to fluently speak, read and design in both English and Korean
- A deep understanding of typesetting in both English and Korean. Logo design experience is a plus.
- Meticulous attention to detail, especially as it pertains to design systems and production processes.
- Excels in a time sensitive environment, under minimal supervision in an international context.
- Collaborate well in a cross-functional design team environment.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to confidently present ideas to multiple teams and stakeholders.
- A deep understanding of the Apple aesthetic and dedication to preserving its authenticity
You will be working along side a global team of Designers, Editors, and Producers. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who can expertly conceive and deliver original design concepts that resonates with local consumers while staying true to our global brand. You both relish in the idea of creating engaging wide-scale content experiences, as well as focusing in on micro details to uphold design standards throughout our platforms. The Media Products Content Design Team is a multidisciplinary group that iterates rapidly and works collaboratively.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Web, Graphic, Information, Communication design or equivalent
- This position is based in Seoul, South Korea.
- All applications must be accompanied by a portfolio and/or website link
- Candidates with some motion graphics experience are preferred