AE Indirect – Consumer Reseller Online Account Executive
서울, 서울시, 대한민국
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products—they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development. This in turn enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team is, in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. We collaborate with our partners to define opportunities and develop growth plans resulting in delivering an extraordinary customer experience and expanded adoption of the Apple ecosystem.
주요 자격 요건
- You understand there are many moving parts in an organization. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition. You analyze and think beyond the short-term.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. At Apple, we obsess over how people experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique—but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and be responsible for the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You are only as strong as the people around you, so you know how to chip in to your team.
- You enjoy a collaborative environment with open dialogue and debate. You empower your teammates to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you are eager to step up to the plate and bring your knowledge to the table.
- You strive for completion in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs,
- or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities—with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, persistently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- No matter the audience, you are a specialist at communicating. And, you’re cool under pressure. You make the sophisticated simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with sophisticated questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- Apple and third party solutions tackle sophisticated business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create driven and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not crucial and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- Grow the business with online partners who resell Apple products, driving towards a sales target. Build deep relationships, negotiate programs, and develop capabilities to achieve digital end-customer experience with results that benefit Apple and our consumer online partners. - Demonstrate a deep understanding of market trends and Korea consumer online channels and develop comprehensive account plans that both align with our partners’ strategies and expand Apple's footprint. - Plan & Execute e-commerce marketing & sales programs to drive e-commerce revenue. - Work with partners to develop new and exciting growth opportunities, drive relevant market activities and ultimately ensure sales through our partners. - Supervise key performance indicators that support growth and enable forecasts on the overall health of our account plans.
교육 및 경력
You have experience in consultative selling and developing channel growth strategies with partners. In your experience, you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while building balanced value for customers and partners, and demand for the future. You bring shown ability as an Account Executive for a mobile device or HW company and working experience in e-commerce or digital sales functions a plus. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
추가 요구 사항
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- FUNCTIONAL EXPERTISE FOR THIS ROLE
- Know Apple You know Apple products and services products and how they work together to create great customer experiences. You understand and can effectively communicate how our partners, along with Apple, deliver the best solutions to our customers.
- Focus on what Technology changes at the speed of light. You can articulate Apple’s unique differentiators sets us apart through storytelling, with a focus on how Apple’s technology enhances our customers’ lives.
- You know what other solutions your customers are considering and can clearly articulate why our solutions are better.
- Understand You understand that in order to be effective, you need to know your end-customer’s priorities your customer and goals. You focus on discovery of end-customer needs and desires. You can align all of this information and engage with a diverse set of end-customers.
- UNDERSTAND YOUR PARTNER
- You know how to navigate your partner’s organizational complexity and use control points to get results. This includes knowing how to demonstrate their installed base and CRM capabilities to launch targeted base programs for driving upgrades, attach and acquisition rates. You understand how Apple can help deliver on those objectives for mutual success. Your knowledge of historical trends and digital e-commerce transformation helps you guide discussions when working with key decision makers on both sides of the table. You recognize the impact innovative projects have on the market and how they can impact the entire industry. You provide day-to-day support to your reseller partner(s) on pre-sale and end-to-end program implementations.
- RUN A BUSINESS
- Running a business requires much planning, collaboration, and work. You have the ability to take multiple data points and identify those that provide measurable insights for your business. You identify obstacles, both internally and externally, and implement solutions to solve for them. You know how and when to engage internal Apple resources. You also observe and detail the progress and status of projects to keep them on track ultimately to ensure customer and partner success.
- Build account plans Success is a result of careful planning. You know your partner’s in-store and e-commerce goals as much as you know Apple’s. You use your outstanding understanding of both in order to set up “great outcome for everyone” situations for success. You grow your business by collaborating with internal and external teams and continuously analyze, prioritize, align, and build opportunities to grow together. Crafting your plan is just one piece of the overall account puzzle.
- Develop offers Using a consultative approach, you are able to develop business cases for investments and solutions or value-based proposals that include Apple products, services, and partners. You know the market, competition, and related data, and can package up your strategy, proposal, or plan. You know who to work with to build it, and then present the plans and proposals to the customer or partner.
- Tell the “Why Apple” Everything we build at Apple has a story. This means that you can confidently tell the why story “Apple Story” and articulate the outstanding value we bring to our customers and partners.
- This includes your ability to articulate the importance we place on the customer experience and customer satisfaction and the impact that has on success.
- Influence and You work with strategic partners, resellers, and carriers to negotiate effectively to ensure that value is realized by the customer, Apple, and its partners.
- Execute your plan Success depends on your ability to get things done. You’re a collaborator both internally and externally and you know how to identify the key decision makers. You bring those skills to the table in order to keep projects on track by bringing the best people together. But this is just the beginning—you know the importance of supervising success and adapting to changing business needs and priorities.