Executive Assistant to Channel Sales GM in Korea
서울, 서울시, 대한민국
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for a forward-thinking, dynamic, highly-motivated individual for a key role at our Apple Korea office.
주요 자격 요건
- 3-5 years of significant experience
- Validated understanding in office programs
- Attention to details, while being able to maintain a bigger picture view
- Self starter & teammate with positive, proactive and open attitude
- Ability to prioritize workload and respond quickly to urgent requests
- Good interpersonal skills in English
Provide operational and administrative support to the Channel Sales GM - Run GM’s calendar including internal/external schedule and coordinate all logistics - Prioritize and arrange business travel, itineraries, and logistics - Prepare expense reports for GM - Other operational and administrative duties for GM as required Assist 4 senior executives in Sales team - Coordinate and handle schedules - Coordinate and arrange business travel, itineraries, and logistics - Prepare expense reports - Support internal/external visitors - Support for team-wide events (town-hall, end of year party, etc.) Support Sales new hires’ on-boarding Other administrative duties as the need arises
교육 및 경력
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education is a plus.
추가 요구 사항
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.