International Editorial and Localization Producer
서울, 서울시, 대한민국
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We're growing and urge you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most talented creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. Apple Media Products (AMP) supports the App Store, Apple Music, and all of our lines of business. This position is responsible for producing editorial content, which includes managing local vendor resources, trans-creating copy, and also writing original copy that focuses on our editorial priorities. A knowledge and passion for pop culture is a requirement. The role includes working with various teams across Apple such as business, marketing, design, editorial, and engineering teams to produce promotions and various featured content. Within AMP, we bring local flavor to Apple’s global services by providing best-in-class localization and writing and focus on delivering the best user experience for our customers worldwide. The environment is fast-paced, requiring you to work autonomously and adapting to tight schedules. We are looking for someone who is flexible and can respond quickly and enthusiastically to changes. You should have excellent cross-functional communication skills, top-notch writing and editing skills, and project management experience. The right mix of linguistic, creative, technical, organizational, and communication skills is the key to success. Attention to detail and a proven ability to manage priorities and multiple high-profile campaigns simultaneously are essential.
주요 자격 요건
- You should possess a solid understanding of online media production and localization QA.
- You should be able to handle multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment.
- You work well under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have proficiency in Korean and English, native-level editorial skill in Korean is a must.
- You are flexible and versatile in nature, able to take on challenges while maintaining and even keep and sense of humor.
- You are results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed.
- You have a localization expertise in media services or consumer marketing.
- You should be articulate and demonstrate compelling writing skills. Editorial or journalistic experience is a plus.
- You have a deep familiarity with the Apple ecosystem of services and hardware
- You are well versed in pop culture and are passionate about entertainment.
- You have experience working with Content Management Systems and desire to learn new tools.
As a part of the international production and operation team in Apple Media Products (AMP), the International Editorial and Localization Producer will be involved in the creative writing, editing, proofreading and optimization of our digital content, keeping editorial deliverables on track. You will manage the copy workflows for store, marketing and social campaigns across all media types. The International Editorial and Localization Producer is responsible for project management from concept development to go-live, will represent our team in cross-functional meetings, and will prepare and present presentations.
교육 및 경력
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Media Production or a related field is preferred.