Sales Operations Manager (10 month contract)
서울, 서울시, 대한민국
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for a forward-thinking, dynamic, highly-motivated individual for a key role at our Apple Korea office. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. We are, in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, you are responsible for ensuring the Sales teams have the tools and information needed to achieve their goals. You do this by partnering cross-functionally with Finance, HR, and Operations for operational quality in the areas of strategic planning, forecasting, sales compensation and systems & tools.
주요 자격 요건
- Your functional expertise lies in the areas of knowing how to use data and insights that provide business decisions support for strategy, planning and sales operations. You have done this through crafting customer segmentation models, sales coverage/territory designs, sales compensation alignment, programs and systems & tools developments enabling decision support. (Functional skills)
- You can orchestrate across teams, both yours and others’, to build and execute sophisticated business plans and strategies. You run effective sales forecasting processes, ensure pipeline velocity, account planning and business reviews. (Operating skills)
- You make the right decisions for Apple through deconstructing sophisticated issues into relevant ideas, have the capacity to zero in on what is most impactful, and a willingness to say no to good ideas so that we can do something excellent. This includes leading changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or during the end of the quarter push to meet forecast. You ensure the team is successfully using the tools, business metrics and reviews, and sales process to meet and exceed these commitments. (Focus and simplify, Think clearly)
- You see around corners and look beyond just today. You have an understanding of the competitive landscape, industry trends, and external pressures that may impact customer buying decisions. You understand how financials work to drive investment decisions within a company. You see the world through the eyes of the customer. (Strategic agility/Eye for business)
- You unlock the potential of every relationship. You do this by getting to know people, soliciting input and feedback from a wide variety of specialists at Apple. You have the ability to connect with and influence the right people, at all levels and functions in the company. (Capacity to connect, Lead diverse relationships)
- You are able to handle difficult conversations and lead the hard calls. Being responsible for the success of a project even when you don’t supervise all the pieces. You are successful by relying on your own expertise, believing in others to deliver on theirs, and through deep collaboration. (Listening, Conflict management)
- You keep confidences and work selflessly to always do what’s best for Apple. (Demonstrates integrity Developing trust)
- Design, build, facilitate and lead the core sales processes needed to be responsible for the business — this includes weekly forecast & pipeline management, coverage & territory design, account segmentation, quota allocation, and business objectives. - Lead strategic business planning to enable future revenue growth.
교육 및 경력
- 3+ years of experience leading sales planning and business operations; or similar experience in finance or analytics functions, leading across complementary teams that balanced between delivering on short-term revenue goals, while seeing around corners to enable future growth. - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education. Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.