Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Apple is looking for a positive energy, detailed oriented, exceptional lawyer to join its exciting Legal Department based in Seoul.
- Strong research skills to navigate various regulations and identify key legal risks.
- Demonstrated ability to draft and review complex commercial agreements, sensitive written communications with customers and government agencies and other legal documents both in English and Korean.
- Excellent listening, communication and analytical skills to articulate complex legal issues clearly and concisely to cross-functional teams.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple matters and resolve issues quickly and optimally.
- Minimum of 5+ year experience working at a leading law firm or in-house.
- Korean bar admission is required.
- Enjoy working in an international environment.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in both English and Korean.
- Experience working in-house for a US company a plus.
- Prior governmental regulatory experience a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity for an assertive and driven self-starter who is curious, likes learning, and thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This role will focus on legal research, drafting and reviewing various agreements and documents, providing legal advice and counseling on a wide range of business and legal matters relating to Apple’s operations in Korea. You will also monitor regulatory developments in the region and partner with others across the legal organization to respond to any regulatory issues. This role will report to the Senior Legal Counsel based in Seoul.