Games Editor (Contractor)
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Software and Services
Apple is seeking a talented games discovery and featuring editor to produce engaging content around games. This is a unique opportunity for someone to help create and curate daily editorial content to express the App Store's voice and perspective to a broad and diverse audience in Korean.
- Extensive experience curating and evaluation apps, games, and other media products for consumer audiences
- Strong experience and a genuine passion for news and current trends spanning business, technology and gaming.
- Outstanding knowledge of the iOS landscape, understanding the key players and trends.
- Demonstrated knowledge in gaming trends in media, entertainment, and emerging technologies
- Experience following an editorial style guide and working with content management systems
- Excellent written communication skills, with an aptitude for working quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Shown ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills and an acute attention to detail
- Driven and highly motivated individual. Your positive attitude and dedication make you thrive in team environments – collaboration is key at Apple
Find great games and curate them across our platform. Critical to this position is the ability to find awesome games which best express the App Store's editorial voice and are consistent with the Apple brand. Explore and launch editorial programs to increase user engagement, and analyze the data to understand how users respond to and engage with the editorial featuring. Writing concise reports and summaries about important featuring support, with incisive assessment and evaluation. Be responsible for working with various internal and international teams to manage the schedule of game releases, organize relevant promotions, and prepare the selection of featured games on a regular basis. Manage deadlines and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams. Compiling editorial calendars and other tools used to discover new growth opportunities. Maintain outstanding attention to detail and obsess over the customer experience.