KR Digital Solution Manager
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products—they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team is, in many ways, the face of Apple to our customers. In this role you are responsible for building and driving Apple Korea’s channel business digital marketing (CRM, performance marketing) & solutions for digital sales growth. You will be in charge of the digital transformation of KR Sales channel partners, via Omni-channel integration that is mapped to digital customer decision journey. To do this, build partner Omni-data collection and CRM infrastructure and generate customer insights for marketing and decision making. Develop “traffic strategy & plan” aligned to partner business goals and achieve via both digital marketing (CRM + performance marketing). You will design & implement Omni-channel shopping experience with partners as well. Build relationships, develop partner capabilities, and ensure flawless execution across the programs. You collaborate closely with WW digital channel team, regional cross-functional teams and external partners to improve and grow Apple’s digital business in Korea.
- Understand there are many moving parts in an organization. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition.
- Can create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- Deeply understanding the customer's needs, challenges, and concerns. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes and own the hard calls with minimal noise.
- Adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle.
- Create an environment that is collaborative and one that empowers team members to do their life’s best work.
- Communication is key to Apple’s success. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
・Lead and enable partners to build best-in-class CRM infrastructure to collect customer data from both offline and online stores ・ Draw customer insights for business decision-making, both strategic and tactical, and plan CRM marketing activities ・Lead the mapping and analysis of the customer decision journey across all touch-points and channels. ・Work closely with WW Digital channel team and other KR cross-functional teams (Operations, Marketing, Finance) as well as partners to implement global playbooks and ensure that our products, services, and communications align with the needs and expectations ・Develop, implement, and measure partner digital marketing strategy, campaigns and media plan across various channels ・Implement Omni-channel shopping experience with partners by facilitating and managing the integration of online and offline channels to support features like 'buy online, pick-up in store', real-time inventory checks, and personalized shopping experiences. ・Stay up to date on the latest market & Omni-channel trends, partner capabilities, performance metrics and results ・Implement digital capabilities assessments with partners. Combine results with Geo prioritization and brief into WW digital channel team to create measurable digital initiatives for partners. ・Analyze data insights, digital critical metrics, marketing / program performance results. ・Regularly connect with partner’s executive teams and internal leadership. ・Work on special projects related to strategy development for digital channels.
Education & Experience
・Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education. ・8+ years of experience with and a passion for CRM and performance marketing to drive digital sales