Channel Development Executive - B2B Resellers, Belgium
Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region, Belgium
Sales and Business Development
The Channel Development Executive will lead - and further develop - Apple’s channel strategy for the Large Enterprise and SMB market and work strategically with key B2B Apple Authorized Resellers. You will need to understand the Enterprise and SMB channel within Belgium and develop business plans with our key B2B resellers. You will drive growth in Apple’s B2B business through the B2B reseller channel for iPad, iPhone and Mac and are expected to meet or exceed your sales goals. You will drive proposition development and (vertical) go-to-market strategies with our key B2B resellers and work closely with the system engineers in the Commercial team. You are able to position and present Apple’s iOS in Enterprise value proposition and ensure that channel sales teams are trained and aligned with the core Apple messaging. You support B2B resellers to identify opportunities and coordinate the development of key resellers’ competencies, both sales and technical, to be able to address those. You challenge resellers around their service propositions and help them package them up as ready-to-sell
- Drive what matters; selecting the right tasks on which to focus from among the multiple things competing for your attention whilst ensuring that others similarly zero in on what’s critical and let go of what isn’t.
- See around corners and look beyond daily demands and identify trajectories – from the technological to the organizational to the political – that will be critical in the future
- Think clearly; for any decision, there are typically a myriad of considerations that are relevant, but only a few are truly important. Distilling big, complex decisions down to their determinative factors.
- Fight for excellence; resisting the gravitational pull of mediocrity and push yourself and others to get things right every time.
- Demand difference; seeking for a new path forward, charting a course for Apple that others can only follow.
Account Management - Multi level and top down approach to get commitment from reseller on strategy, directions and goals. - Further build and strengthen the partnership with our key B2B resellers. - Develop business plans for key resellers which support Apple’s ambitious growth plans in B2B and manage and monitor these plans on a quarterly basis. - Determine specific vertical go-to-market propositions and solutions with key resellers. - Make sure Apple solutions are top of mind at our reseller’s sales teams. Competence Development - Ensure both sales and technical teams’ knowledge is accurate and up-to-date leveraging our online and classroom training programs. - Deliver quarterly sessions for sales teams at resellers on why Apple in business, Apple messaging and our B2B value proposition. - Determine quarterly focus areas for improvement in Marketing, Sales and Technical areas using our readiness dashboard model. - Build up Apple communities (sales and technical) within key resellers. Proposition and Solution Development - Help and assist resellers with building and developing propositions around the Apple platform. Via sessions initiated locally or via existing worldwide programs - Help and assist resellers with shift from product- to solution selling business model - Connect eligible solution providers to the right set of resellers and manage, monitor and guide resellers with all relevant activities around selling solutions. Sales and Marketing - Accurate and consistent pipeline management - Create and initiate activity based demand generation plans for key resellers - Assist reseller sales teams with sales opportunities when applicable - Optimize supply chain in order to ensure product allocation in line with growth objectives - Work with our Channel Program Manager to manage effective deployment of quarterly marketing funds to support achievement of business objectives. - Deliver timely and accurate sales forecasting and reporting - Build up local customer reference database with lighthouse use cases
Education & Experience
Business oriented University degree