Partner Development Manager B2B, Belgium
Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region, Belgium
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, in many ways, is the face of Apple to our largest customers. In this role, you will be in a key position to fully take advantage of our products and the huge interest for Apple in the local market to drive our sales to the next level. Apple is looking for an extraordinary individual to work as a Partner Development Manager who will lead - and further develop - Apple’s channel strategy for the Large Enterprise and SMB market and work strategically with key B2B Apple Authorized Resellers.
- Trilingual NL/FR/EN
- Strong understanding of the local IT market, the key players and most common concepts in B2B/Enterprise environment
- Solid business acumen and presentation skills
- Strong communication skills, able to engage and influence top-management as well as on account manager level
- Good analytical skills and good with figures - Ability to work on a strategic level within the reseller but at the same time manage the detail
- Drive what matters; selecting the right tasks on which to focus from among the multiple things competing for your attention whilst ensuring that others similarly zero in on what’s critical and let go of what isn’t.
- See around corners and look beyond daily demands and identify trajectories – from the technological to the organisational to the political – that will be critical in the future
- Fight for excellence; resisting the gravitational pull of mediocrity and push yourself and others to get things right every time.
- Demand difference; seeking for a new path forward, charting a course for Apple that others can only follow.
You will drive growth in Apple’s B2B business through the B2B reseller channel for iPad, iPhone and Mac and are expected to meet or exceed your sales goals. You will drive proposition development and (vertical) go-to-market strategies with our key B2B resellers and work closely with the system engineers in the Commercial team. You are able to position and present Apple’s iOS in Enterprise value proposition and ensure that channel sales teams are trained and aligned with the core Apple messaging. You support B2B resellers to identify opportunities and coordinate the development of key resellers’ competencies, both sales and technical, to be able to address those. You challenge resellers around their service propositions and help them package them up as ready-to-sell.
Education & Experience
- This role profile gives guidance to the main tasks and responsibilities of the role. It is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.