Software Engineer - 3D Tools and Visualization, 3D Vision team
Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
Software and Services
Develop tools and prototypes for map editing and visualization! A job at Apple is unlike any other you’ve had. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. And you’ll be proud! As an engineer on our team, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining features and infrastructure in our codebase. You will need to be able to work both individually as well as in group and be able to find your way across our extensive codebase.
- Extensive knowledge of C++
- 3D graphics programming experience (OpenGL/Metal/Vulkan)
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Proven track record of creating successful applications and/or tools
- Passion for product quality and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
The 3D Vision team at Apple is looking for a developer to strengthen our 3D tools and visualizations team. As a member of the team you will be working with tools and visualization development in close collaboration with both users and other developers. Maps data is often large and complex and a big part of the job is to optimize and create scalable solutions that work for big data sets. As a successful applicant you will have experience with graphics and tools development, extensive knowledge of C++ and excellent communications and collaborative skills. You will be challenged with developing new tools and prototypes in creative ways as well as optimizing already existing tools and workflows.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- macOS development User interface design Performance optimization Experience working with maps data *** This role can be available in Stockholm or Cupertino, Ca.