Machine Learning Engineer - Recommendation - Apple Media Products
Seattle, Washington, United States
Software and Services
Are you a passionate about building scalable, reliable, maintainable services and solving data and machine learning problems at scale? Join the Apple Media Products journey. The Apple Media Products Personalization Team is looking for extraordinary engineers to help build next-generation search features for Apple's ground breaking devices and platforms. We are a key part of the Apple ecosystem, supporting millions of users and billions of transactions. We operate in hundreds of countries and dozens of languages. We strive to provide the best experience for our customers. As part of this group, you will work with one of the most exciting high performance computing environments, with petabytes of data, millions of queries per second, and have an opportunity to imagine and build products that delight our customers every single day!
- Applicants will have 5+ years experience in industry as a Software Engineer
- Applicants will be able to demonstrate creativity, initiative and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Proficiency in building large scale data infrastructure
- Experience with low latency data stores like Redis/Voldemort/Cassandra/Solr
- Experience with Java in a high performance distributed system
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous development solutions
- Experience with large scale personalization infrastructure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - working independently and/or in small teams
- Passion for building high-quality user experiences with attention to detail
On our team, you will design, develop and maintain of core personalization components that serves millions of customers worldwide. You will also be responsible for bringing the latest in personalization ideas to production at a large scale. On our team, we craft new ways for customers to discover content in a rapidly growing catalog on the Apple ecosystem of devices and platforms.
Education & Experience
Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or related field and 5+ years of experience in the job offered or related occupation.