Lead Full Stack Software Engineer, Creativity Apps
Software and Services
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you bring passion, and dedication to your job and there is no telling what you could accomplish! The Creativity Apps team is looking for a senior full stack engineer to lead development of services for creative pros and enthusiasts. You’ll be working with the world-class teams behind Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, iMovie, and GarageBand to create next-generation tools for creators! Role can be based in San Diego, Culver City, Seattle, or NYC.
- Proven track record (6+ years) of shipping high quality, tested code for complex web applications and setting architecture for new services with minimal guidance
- Proven background in designing, implementing, and scaling Web services in Java and Spring
- Ability to work with ambiguity and take ownership of features/product
- Committed to encouraging an open and inclusive work environment
- Ability and desire to mentor others in achieving engineering excellence and to be a catalyst on the team
- Strong communication, collaboration, and project management skills
This is a great opportunity to be one of the founding members of a new engineering team! You will be responsible for setting the direction and architecture of a new service in the creative space. The ideal candidate should have experience in both front end and backend development, care about long term sustainable software development, and can drive features from concept all the way to delivery. This position also requires solid communication and collaboration skills since we will be working with many teams across the organization.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in CS/CE or equivalent work experience
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.