Public Sector & Education Industry Lead
Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. The people here at Apple donʼt just create products — they create the kind of wonder thatʼs revolutionised entire industries. Itʼs the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Public Sector & Education Industry Lead will be responsible for strategic sales initiatives that drive the adoption of Apple technology into the public sector and educational institutions in Denmark. The role requires working with C-level management, other senior leaders and policy makers. Through these strategic engagements you will develop plans that expand adoption of the Apple products and help unleashing further potential in every public employee as well as every student. This role will be based in Denmark.
- +5 years of experience in the public sector and/or the education sector in Denmark
- Quantifiable record of technology sales success in public sector and/or in the education sector
- Ability to build relationships and influence at a C-level/senior management level within the public sector and/or the education sector
- Experience with solution-based approach to solving customer requirements and an understanding of complex sales cycles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate Apple’s strategy as well as Appleʼs value propositions - relevant to specific target audiences.
- Able to go beyond the industry norm and demonstrate creativity in problem solving, ability to think dynamically and outside of standard convention, and adapt quickly to new technical areas
- You are highly motivated and organised, work independently with strong time management skills, analytical/problem solving skills
- High level of ethics, values, integrity and trust business level fluency in Danish and English.
As part of the Danish Apple commercial (public) team you will bring to market worldwide and regional enterprise and educational programs along with the development of tailored local initiatives in co-operation with local partners and resellers that will support existing public and education customers as well as grow the install base. Demonstrate a deep understanding of public sector and education market trends, including the Danish Digitalisation Strategy, and build strategies that are relevant to this market now - and years to come. Understanding the interpersonal structure, decision-making process, and political considerations in the public sector. Build and maintain high quality relationships with best-in-class leaders at a political level, government management level and institution level. Understanding the needs and issues facing Appleʼs customers in public sector and the education sector. Crafting sales opportunities and projects to increase sales and establish a dominant share position in Appleʼs public accounts - and co-build account strategies and plans with your colleagues (public healthcare and public administration). Effectively articulating and communicating Appleʼs leadership messages (including privacy and security, environment, equity of access) Applying Appleʼs sophisticated sales methodology to find opportunities across accounts. Work with internal and external organisations to develop new and innovative growth opportunities, drive relevant market activities, and ultimately ensure sales through our partners and resellers. Supervise key performance indicators that support growth and enable forecasts on the overall health of territory plans to deliver results. Develop lighthouse accounts to be used as references. Apple people are versatile, collaborative, creative, tenacious, passionate and authentic and possess a wonderful sense of humour. An obsession for quality and excellence in everything we do is shared by all, along with deep respect for our values, each other and the impact we can have on the lives of others.
Education & Experience
Higher education degree or equivalent experience.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.