Senior iOS Engineer, Creativity Apps
San Diego, California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. The Creativity Apps team needs your help shaping the next generation of creative editing tools by working on state-of-the-art technologies to surprise and delight creative pros and enthusiasts alike. You’ll be working with the world-class teams behind Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, iMovie, and GarageBand to create next-generation tools for creators! Ready to join us? As a Senior iOS Engineer, you’ll work with world class creatives, designers, and engineers to help innovate in the creative space in ways that only Apple can. This is a highly visible, highly impactful opportunity!
- 8+ years proven experience shipping user-facing applications on Apple platforms preferred
- Experience delivering high quality software at scale
- Proficiency in iOS development using Swift or Objective-C
- Experience as a technical lead; demonstrating strong communication, collaboration, and project management skills
- Willing to take responsibility and ownership of features and drive key architectural decisions
- Committed to encouraging an open and inclusive work environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, collaborate, and build long-term relationships across the organization
- Ability and desire to mentor others in achieving engineering excellence and to be a catalyst on the team
You will be one of the founding members of a new engineering team focused on building state-of-the-art creative editing tools. You will take ownership around defining, planning, and crafting the overall system architectures for key product areas and driving end-to-end feature development. To succeed in this role, you must be a strong programmer and a creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment, working across teams and organizations. In addition to engineering excellence, you should have experience in iOS development specifically, have a keen eye for the user experience, and be able to create forward looking, scalable architecture designs from evolving feature requirements. This is a highly collaborative role with the opportunity to evolve in many directions.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.