Power MQE Intern
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Just be ready to dream big. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- - Design or development experience along with operations knowledge or experience preferred
- - Must be a self starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details
- - Experience working with international OEM partners is a plus
- Responsible for developing the quality plan, infrastructure and its implementation for new projects by working closely with the multi-functional team and the suppliers. - Develop hard-working quality systems or tools with use of data analysis & visualization tools, machine learning and programming code - Support for NPI build activities and also support in MP for Power products. - Applies quality and reliability concepts during the product development phase as well as in MP to put in place quality controls in the manufacturing process - Thoroughly understands the design and manufacturing process as well as capabilities of various manufacturing processes used and designs appropriate testing/controls to guarantee output quality - Works with equipment vendors to design metrology (measurement inspection) equipment, approves DFMs and applies metrology concepts in qualification and validation of equipment - Uses statistical tools to make everyday decisions such as sample size calculations, distribution analysis, process capability, etc and move the program forward - Closely collaborates with the multi-functional team in the product development phase to assess product risks and paths to mitigate them - Participates in the development and implementation of Product Quality Plan (PQP) - Develops specific quality programs during development and qualification stages. - Reviews product design to ensure quality objectives are met. - Closely works with the suppliers to ensure quality expectations are met - Works closely with the suppliers and the apple multi-functional teams to set up IQC, IPQC, OQC and ORT processes for key parts - Establishes discovery audit procedures and ensures performance to standards by Apple test personnel
Education & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer science/software/machine learning related. - Background in Data visualization (Tableau), Machine Learning & Programming skills preferred - Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, with good English. - Good initiative and problem solving skills.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.