AIML - Language Engineer (German), Global Siri
Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Machine Learning and AI
Apple's Machine Learning and AI team transform every Apple product and because we fully integrate hardware and software, we can collaborate to deliver amazing experiences while protecting user data. The Siri and Languages Technologies team builds high-quality solutions for all of Apple’s international customers, and delivers them to their favorite Apple devices, in over 40 languages and dialects. Join us and help drive the next generation of experiences in Global markets.
- Experience writing software in Swift, Objective-C, C++, C or Go with experience on Apple platforms preferred
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design
- Willingness to ask for help, learn from others, and mentor others in turn
- Ability to work collaboratively to improve architecture/system designs and code
- Proficiency at communicating ideas clearly within a team and with outside collaborators
- Analyzing data and making data-driven decisions to improve the user experience for specific markets
We are responsible for the end-to-end user experiences of Global Siri. As a Language Engineer for Siri you can deal with ambiguity well, design large-scale systems, write high-quality code that will run on devices, and are comfortable in contributing to existing systems and developing new ones. You will design and create innovations that process millions of requests a day. You will share your expertise and mentor others, while continuously learning from colleagues. Excellent communication skills will be required to coordinate work across multiple teams.
Education & Experience
B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.