AI/ML - Language Engineer (Russian), Barcelona
Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Machine Learning and AI
The AIML Siri and Information Intelligence team creates groundbreaking user experiences in over 40 languages and dialects using machine learning, natural language processing and modern software development. The features we build are redefining how hundreds of millions of people are connected to the information they are looking for and the apps they love to use through various devices. As part of this group, you will work with one of the most exciting environments, privacy preserving ML and software technologies. You will have an opportunity to imagine and build products and features that delight our customers every day, worldwide.
- Native speaker fluency in Russian and awareness of Russian culture
- Proficiency in more than one programming language, such as Java, python, Swift, Objective-C, C++ or Go (experience on Apple platforms preferred)
- Strong skills in object-oriented software design and programming
- Knowledge of Text Processing and NLP techniques
- Familiarity with Machine Learning methods for classification, regression, or ranking problems
- Ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions to improve user experience for Russian market
We are responsible for the end to end user experiences of Global Siri. As a Language Engineer for Siri in Russian your focus will span across all components of our products, through data-driven analysis you will identify target areas and build up the technical understanding to create meaningful contributions. You will partner with core component teams to design and structure innovations for global markets that process millions of requests a day. You will implement them iterating on a solution both independently as well as in a collaborative environment . You will share your expertise and mentor others, while continuously learning from colleagues. Excellent communication skills will be required to convey ideas clearly and coordinate work across multiple teams.
Education & Experience
M.S. in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience with 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.