Site Quality Engineer
Amsterdam, Holland, Netherlands
Operations and Supply Chain
Do you have a passion for invention and self-challenge? Do you flourish with pushing the limits of what’s considered feasible? The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do! We are looking for a forward thinking, dynamic, energetic, experienced, innovative and motivated Quality Engineer to work onsite in one of our partners sites in The Netherlands. Having a deep understanding in all aspects of Quality, Manufacturing, Test and Business systems, you will us your influencing, leadership and technical skills to ensure the high quality excellence across the site. We work in a highly collaborative and multi-functional environment, with multiple deadlines, handling several projects at a time. You will be based near Tilberg, reporting directly to the EMEA Quality Manager in Cork, Ireland.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role, however if you are from a similar background, you are encouraged to apply
- Experience with leading and motivating people across multiple concurrent projects
- Experience working in a dynamic, geographically dispersed organisation
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors/suppliers
- Comfortable when interacting with all levels of senior Management
- Strong experience with data analysis and using this data to influence decisions
- Excellent presentation skills and experience presenting to and influencing leadership
- Strong attention to detail and self-motivated to investigate and solve difficult problems
You will influence and motivate the site management team to always have Quality as one of the key considerations in all their business decisions. You will act as Apples key representative across Technical / Quality resources Handle the analysis and resolution of quality issues Drive all critical site metrics with particular responsibility for yield and quality Report key quality metrics, handle reworks and perform technical and quality audits Work on assisting smooth implementation and ramp of New Products Drive improvement in field data and customer experience for product processed onsite Work closely with the EMEA Quality Manager on developing and improving our overall effectiveness as an EMEA Quality team. Develop and implement the quality strategy for the third party site, ensuring the ISO Quality system is followed and continuously improved. Look for opportunities for cost reduction and quality improvement where possible. Lead Problem solving and Quality resolution efforts for key issues. Work to improve Supply chain Quality. Hold regular improvement reviews with key Suppliers This role will involve some travel international (Europe/Asia)
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Engineering required - quality would be great!