Regional Field Staff Manager (MediaMarkt Partner) - Netherlands
Amsterdam, Holland, Netherlands
Sales and Business Development
As a Regional Field Staff Manager (ASC Supervisor) you are responsible for the sales performance, customer experience, quality and advocacy within the Retail channel in an assigned territory. You will supervise a team of Apple Solution Consultants (ASCs) providing leadership and inspiration to achieve their quantitative and qualitative goals. It’s expected that you will build a world-class team to ensure they have all tools necessary to turn their skills and talent into amazing results. You lead your team to perform through a balanced combination of remote management and working side by side during in-store visits (70/80% of the working time). You are a natural leader who’s passionate about Apple and drives sales and customer experience through day to day guidance, feedback, coaching and role modelling for the ASC team. Your knowledge and passion about Apple helps keep you up to date with the competitive landscape and trends.
- 5+ years supervisory or leadership experience in a dynamic, result driven environment, as well as shown success in developing customer centric mindset
- Proven ability to hire, motivate, coach, train and lead team members to consistently provide amazing customer experience and results
- Understands the importance and is skilled at giving and getting feedback up, down and across
- Ability to motivate and develop a high performing team through a balanced combination of remote management and working side by side
- Consistent track record of success in the delivery of quotas
- Ability to work autonomously and deal with ambiguity resolving issues to the best outcome for the business and the customer
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent verbal and written Dutch & English
- High standard of values, trust, ethics and integrity.
Supervising and developing the team on a daily basis. Setting the team’s quantitative and qualitative targets in alignment with country business targets and objectives - and driving the team to achieve these goals Analysing weekly, monthly, quarterly performance against targets, KPIs (key performance indicators) and objectives Building and executing development programs for the team to ensure necessary skillsets and knowledge to achieve performance targets Reporting business results and competitive trends to Country Field Staff Sales Managers (CFSMs) and providing insightful recommendations on a weekly basis Ensuring that Apple product merchandising is consistently up to the standard and updated as required to meet brand guidelines for your territory Active involvement into all store level activities to ensure sales and advocacy efforts are optimised and targets exceeded for assigned territory Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with partner store management Criteria used to measure success -Hero Product (e.g., Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch) and key accessory sales performance against business expectations - measured on a YoY, QiQ and mall-share basis -Quality of weekly reporting with sales results, deep insight and recommendations to the sales teams -Effectiveness and quality of Quarterly Territory plans prepared and presented to the internal sales team -Level of compliance to merchandising guidelines measured by quality audit across your assigned territory. -Level of customer experience measured by staffing survey and mystery shopping across your assigned territory. -Level of advocacy and proficiency of store sales staff measured by staff SEED engagement, score from mystery shopping, staff quiz scores, and Advocacy Program participation across assigned territory.
Education & Experience
Preferred: HBO (College degree) or University Level
- Fluent verbal and written languages: Dutch & English