Sales Manager, BeNeLux Accounts
Amsterdam, Holland, Netherlands
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products & services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. Apple expects innovation in every part of the company, and the Sales team meets that challenge by identifying and building new commercial models for Apple products and services. The areas of work span but are not limited to new business development, partner and channel management, team leadership and collaboration. Are you ready for this challenge? This position, based in Amsterdam, is to be responsible for driving growth and top-line revenue with Benelux Channel Partners while obsessing over the customer experience.
- Understand there are many moving parts in an organization. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition. You analyze the market and think beyond the short-term.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. At Apple, we obsess over how people experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- You are only as strong as the people that is around you, so you know how to build and motivate a team to create an environment that empowers team members to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you step up to the plate and mobilize the right resources to ensure all problems are resolved.
- Communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, persistently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- Relating well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- Building competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be essential for growth.
- You strive for perfection in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy.
- No matter the audience, you are a specialist at communicating. And, you’re cool under pressure. You make the sophisticated simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story.
- You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
Demonstrate a deep understanding of market trends and the consumer markets in the Benelux and develop great account plans aligned to the Country and Regional Sales strategies and expand Apple’s footprint. You are in the details of your accounts’ performance which allows you to drive high quality outcomes. Through extensive cross-functional collaboration you influence the organization to bring the best of Apple to your market. Build deep relationships, negotiate programs, and develop capabilities to achieve an extraordinary physical and digital end-customer experience with results that benefit Apple and our partners Build and lead phenomenal diverse Apple sales teams within an inclusive environment. This includes assembling the right people, motivating them, enabling them with the right tools, supporting their collaboration and development and enabling them to bring their authentic selves to work.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education Experience leading Channel sales organization and developing channel growth strategies with partners. In your experience, you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while building sustainable value for customers and partners, and demand for the future. Fluency in English and Dutch, whilst French would be a plus.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.