Account Executive, Norway
Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just craft products, they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity, passion, and dedication of those people that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do—from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As the Account Executive, you will hold a meaningful role, focused on crafting and driving our strategic relationship within the retail space. You will work with and influence key decision makers, including the executive team within channel to grow Apple’s business. You should have existing knowledge of the retail market, ideally having worked with consumer channel previously and be a strong team worker with a proven track record of driving initiatives within a complex matrix environment.
- You are a strong negotiator at a high level
- You will be a phenomenal teammate. Encouraged to develop positive relationships throughout all levels of the organization
- You have a flexible approach to work, and the ability to adapt to changes priorities and deadlines
- You are analytical with the ability to convert data into business intelligence while staying focused on the overall objective
- You have good presentation skills
- You are determined, self-motivated and eager to take on new challenges.
- Be responsible for the total Apple product portfolio, including Beats within the retailer. - Be responsible for annual and quarterly strategic business plan. - Create sales initiatives and work cross-functionally within Apple and the retail partner. - Build, negotiate and execute quarterly demand generation activities. - Collaborate with Apple’s internal functions and the retailer on forecast and supply planning - Collaborate with the retailer to discover new business opportunities for growth.
Education & Experience
A graduate from Business Management. Other relevant experience will be considered. Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.