Carrier B2B Account Executive - Poland (Warsaw based)
Sales and Business Development
At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s B2B business through partnering with our carrier’s sales force. We develop mobility strategies in order to help businesses transform the way people work. To realize this goal, we build relationships and programs—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create account plans and programs that scale the business and adoption of iOS. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers.
- No matter the audience, you are an expert at presenting. And, you’re cool under pressure. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story.
- When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- Customer, partner and team relationships
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- Strategy, solutions and results
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- You adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. At Apple, things aren’t always clear but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than waiting on others.
- You have consultative selling experience in business transformation solutions and developing channel growth strategies for business customers. In your experience, you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customers and partners, and demand for the future. Or you bring extensive of experience as an Account Executive for a mobile device company with knowledge of service providers.
We partner closely with our carrier partner’s sales force to capture their hearts and minds for Apple’s ecosystem through training, tools, and programs to grow the iPhone and iPad business in our territory. We work collaboratively by connecting our carrier partners, enterprise customers, and the rest of Apple with our strategic solutions partners and other third party developers to create technical solutions for business transformation. Through the partnership, we identify new, B2B opportunities and support them through closure. We make certain that any client issues and/or concerns are raised and addressed. We share sta- tus, progress and facilitate sales activity across the carrier, customer and Apple sales teams.
Education & Experience
You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Field and Operations experience
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Ability to travel
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.