eCommerce CX Manager, Marketplace, Polish speaking (6 month contract)
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products—they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The WW Digital Channel Team drives the development of digital strategies across Apple channels. It is creating a consistent brand experience in the digital world, whether it is on a partner’s website or on global marketplaces or on social commerce. The WW Digital Channel Team serves as the center of expertise on eCommerce and will be instrumental in unlocking Apple’s potential in maximizing customer experience, brand presence and sales growth across digital channels. We are seeking a motivated and entrepreneurial eCommerce CX Manager to join our growing business. This person will be responsible for the set up of Apple products and store on Amazon. The successful candidate must be high-energy, proactive, detail-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-moving, complex environment.
- Fluent English and Polish
- Demonstrated understanding of eCommerce, Digital Commerce and/or Online Shopping.
- Strong problem solving skills to identify critical issues, evaluate options and drive to resolution
- Strong attention to detail and organization; tenacity to execute flawlessly
- Strong Excel skills including lookups, sorting, filtering, index match
- Project and/or Program management experience
- Prior experience using a Content Management System and working with eCommerce platforms is a plus
- Ability and experience communicating to a wide range of constituents across functions, organizational levels and cultures using email and keynote
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Drive the CX (customer experience) and overall business roadmap for Apple's Amazon business focused on growing sales while managing the optimal Apple CX. - Closely manage the Search CX and Product Detail Page CX of the country - making constant improvements to achieve business goals, add unique capabilities and achieve and exceed sales growth. - Drive localised execution of global programmes
Education & Experience
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.