PR Manager, Poland
Does an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative environment catch your attention? If so, consider joining us! Apple's communications team informs the world about the company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. We’re looking for innovative, collaborative professionals who bring passion and dedication to their job. There's no telling what you could accomplish. We are seeking a PR Manager to join our Corporate Communications team in Warsaw, covering Poland, reporting into the regional Corporate Communications Lead. This Manager, Public Relations will be responsible for coordinating with PR teams in the US and internationally, helping devise and implement communications initiatives, and monitor and analyze developments in the news.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, possess a positive team-player attitude and is passionate about consumer technology, innovations and Apple Products & Services.
- You should be able to handle multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment.
- You should have excellent organizational skills and acute attention to details.
- A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in public relations, journalism, PR agency or corporate settings.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills in English and Polish.
- Considerable experience in PR with focus on business, life style and glossy media with solid background and experience in consumer products and digital services PR.
- Deep understanding of the current media landscape, including social media platforms. An appetite for and understanding of the current news agenda.
- Experience in a global US organisation as well as multi-country PR is preferred.
- Strong knowledge and network in traditional and social media, experience with gen-z and influencers marketing is a plus.
- A hands on, “roll your sleeves up” PR pro with excellent project management skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, missing details and when plans change at short notice.
- A positive attitude and a great sense of humour.
- Ability to travel extensively.
The person in this role will drive the development and implementation of a focused PR strategy; proactively communicate corporate messages to targeted media in order to increase media coverage. The role also works with the wider team looking after the media press office, monitoring and collating daily coverage, facilitating the loan and collection of seed units, supporting press tours and event logistics, event planning and more. Responsibilities will include strategic planning and execution, identifying and managing issues in a fast-paced environment and continuous news cycle. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a passion for consumer technology and innovation, international business and values-based communications issues. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Participate in launch and momentum planning, through collaboration with relevant teams globally. Proactively build and maintain relationships with key media and influencers to maximise coverage opportunities. Identify and raise potential public issues that may impact the organisation, diffuse rumours, and resolve conflicting messages. Provide PR advice, support, and resources for the local sales team for segment PR activities when required (for instance the Education Sector, Parter comms, Internal comms). Produce timely, regular reports of activities, coverage, and issues. Distribute key PR news to the local and global team. Deliver budget recommendations for future activities. Track budgets throughout each quarter, work within agreed limits.