AMR Accounts Payable Analyst
Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Apple is a place where extraordinary people capture to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have invented — and now can’t imagine living without. Are you excited by the idea of making a real impact? If so, a career with Apple might be your dream job... Just be prepared to dream big. Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the in industry. Join the Apple Finance organization and make a positive impact on a company that is known for its impressive line up of products, including Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch. At Apple, you’ll share in a commitment to perfection by partnering with extraordinary managers, all with one unified vision – creating innovative products that delight customers. Finance is about “fueling innovation.” We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, partnership, perfection, and dedicated thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, contact us today. Partnership is important at Apple, and every single day you will connect with and be supported by your peers and colleagues at one of the most diverse and broad companies in the world. As an individual, you will have responsibility for chipping in to our continued success and be a key player within your job function. We support and promote career development throughout the organization, offering an exciting career with many opportunities to enable you perfect your existing skills - and acquire new ones. The Purchase to Pay (P2P) team is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst in Brazil being part of the Global Finance Shared Service (GFSS) function. This is a key role in a dynamic environment with the potential for the role to develop further with additional responsibilities in line with business requirements. You will become a member of the P2P Disbursements team and will be responsible for ensuring that all payments are made on a timely basis, resolve any banking queries and action accordingly where payment is delayed.
- - Dedicated individual who is detail-oriented, accurate, and well organized
- - Experience in Accounts Payable or a Shared Services environment preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to make an informed decision
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities in high volume environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills within the department and with business partners
- Experience reconciling balance sheet accounts
- SAP experience would be advantageous
- Collaborate with all regional teams to resolve business issues and drive process improvements - Create process efficiencies for invoice processing. - Partner with Global Trade Compliance and P2P Disbursements for timely posting and payments. - Reconciliation of payable accounts. - Represent the Americas P2P team on Brazil related projects - Chip in to invoice processing activities during peak periods of the quarter
Education & Experience
- Graduation in Accounting or studying for similar qualification We honour individuality, human dignity and equality. We want people to be themselves. Let’s do our best work together.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.