Finance Business Support Intern, Brazil
Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We believe our team members should demonstrate a passion for design with a strong eye to attention to detail, be resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude. We are seeking a talented and driven student passionate by tech companies and an Apple enthusiast to join the Brazil Finance team. We are looking for an outstanding teammate that has a curious mind and is willing to learn and be part of game, actively participating on the day-to-day business and happy to switch roles as needed. In this role your main objective is to support Apple's businesses from a Finance organization standpoint. Your learning opportunities will include understanding financial systems and processes and developing continuous improvement innovations.
- You are actively enrolled in a University related program;
- You are proficient on iOS and Mac OS;
- You enjoy working with data base systems (GBI) and finance reports configuration;
- You have knowledge of productivity software such as Pages, Numbers/ Excel, Keynote and proven ability to focus on priorities and calendar requirements;
- You have ability to deliver time sensitive programs and work autonomously;
- You have fluent command of Portuguese and English with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You have a real passion for technology and innovation.
Your main activities will be to: Provide full support to the Finance team on their daily activities; Map and prioritize finance related processes and systems in search of improvement opportunities and test new ideas; Support the development of new solutions; Craft and automate managerial reports in tools such as GBI Tableau and internal applications; Work on internal demands for improvement tickets with worldwide teams; Support and help create internal alignments with technical teams abroad (USA and India); Interact with other teams and help schedule meetings and organize presentations.
Education & Experience
You are currently pursuing a graduate degree preferably in Business Administration or Finance & Accounting. Graduates on or after December 2020 will have a longer experience with us.
- *Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.