Storefront Operations Manager
Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We believe our team members should demonstrate a passion for design with a strong eye to attention to detail, be resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude. We are seeking a dynamic, talented and driven professional to join our Sales Operations team as Storefront Operations Manager. We are looking for an extraordinary teammate that has a curious mind and is willing to learn and be part of the game, actively participating on the Apple day-to-day business in Brazil. In this role your main objective is to deliver and run best-in-class merchandising channel programs across Brazil, covering all channels (carrier, retailer, resellers) and Apple product lines, reporting to the Brazil Sales Country Manager. You will lead the process from partner negotiation to store brief, fixture deployment and ongoing sustaining operations. You will drive key processes around POS operations: POS deployment and maintenance, merchandising execution, new product introduction refreshes and POS quality audits. You will be responsible for improving and maintaining our POS quality to the highest standards and creating the processes to measure the improvements. Can this be your dream job?
- You are a seasoned merchandising professional with 8 to 10 years of experience preferably in a retail environment.
- You have strong work experience in channel merchandising and program management roles, with exposure to highly operational, time-driven fast-moving technology goods or consumer channels.
- You are a self-driven individual with an unlimited supply of energy, enthusiasm, curiosity and proactivity.
- You bring high levels of operational process and task execution competence with excellent time and project management skills.
- You have ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, measuring with data-driven KPI’s to drive operational excellence.
- As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, handle objections and own the hard calls with minimal noise.
- You are a strong communicator and able to train and brief either in one-to-one or one-to-many situations.
- You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organisation. People know you as a true collaborator with a demonstrable track record of working with initiative both within and across functions.
- You are detail oriented and obsessed over how the customer experiences our products and services.
Your key accountabilities will be to: - Run merchandising programs expansion end-to-end, from negotiation to deployment. - Process readiness for major merchandising and new product introductions to Brazil POS. - Build and maintain positive, flawless and timely communications with the critical teams needed for successful merchandising expansion and operations, such as Sales, Staffing and Marketing teams. - Act as the key interface to senior retail and carrier partners merchandising teams for Apple’s programs negotiation, execution and maintenance. - Implement key measures and processes around all merchandising initiatives including program deployment, maintenance and merchandising refresh. - Continuously work to improve processes, implement best practices and avoid recurrent issues, specially at new product introductions. - Engage with partners, local sales and staffing team on key issues around POS Quality Audit and measures of success, establishing and tracking corrective action plans. - Report on key POS and Program metrics to sales and ALAC channel sales programs team.
Education & Experience
BA/BS Degree preferred. MBA or equivalent degree is a plus. Fluency in Portuguese and English. Spanish is desired.
- *Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.