Developer Relations Intern, Brazil
Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Developer Relations is the central contact point for iOS, iPadOS, macOS, watchOS and tvOS developers, creating and publishing apps and games in the App Store. We are seeking an intern to join the WWDR team to support the Developer Relations team in various projects. You will be working with Partnership Managers and Technology Evangelists on the team to streamline and optimize communication with internal teams such as App Store and Product Marketing as well as Apple developers, and help these developers to find the best resources available for building phenomenal apps. It involves using and developing internal tools to facilitate the collaboration and management of information. We Believe this opportunity would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most talented creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your ideas along with providing extraordinary support for the team. Can you imagine what you can accomplish here? Can this be the start of a dream career?
- You might have just the right fit if you:
- Are an enthusiastic, results oriented, energetic and focused individual.
- Have a strong desire to learn and collaborate.
- Bring strong written and interpersonal skills in English, additional Spanish a plus.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and busy environment.
- Are able to multitask with strong project management skills.
- Deliver high attention to detail with a passion for design, accuracy and thoroughness.
- Are experienced in iOS/iPadOS and/or macOS development with Swift.
- Have strong knowledge in databases and scripting languages for analytics and automation.
- Bring excellent research skills.
- Love, live and breath technology.
In this capacity, you will: - Facilitate communication between Developer Relations, App Store and Product Marketing teams. - Assist developers find the right resources on Apple’s developer website to create great apps. - Prioritize, dispatch and track incoming requests from developers and internal teams. - Manage a team inbox and collect additional information from developers to dispatch and escalate items to appropriate internal teams. - Document and analyze internal teams and developer requests to find patterns and suggest ways to optimize communications. - Create and manage spreadsheets and presentations. - Assist the team in any other general projects, which they may be working on, and attend team meetings.
Education & Experience
Incomplete bachelor level studies (at least 3 semesters to graduation), preferably in Computer Science. Related IT industry experience a plus. Fluency in English and Portuguese. Spanish will be considered a plus.