Strategic Business Development Manager - Brazil
Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for a dynamic, highly-motivated professional managing the consumer offers the team in Brazil. Reporting into the Latin America Strategy leader. This position is based in SP, Brazil. Are you ready to take this challenge? You will be responsible for developing and managing the Apple products consumer offers considering extended financing programs, Trade-In, Buy Back offers, working with all different partners and channels. You will the one responsible to work with the ecosystem of financial partners to enable the offers. This position is key to make Apple products affordable in different strategies for our consumers, always looking for innovative and balanced business models.
- Specific areas of expertise should include a deep knowledge of financial structures of interest rates, strategic planning, negotiation skills, business modeling, presentation and communication skills, and new business development.
- Also key to have a clear understanding of the financial ecosystem in the country, in terms of meaningful players for banks, credit card companies, and all associated financial companies to enable high-reaching and innovative offers.
1- Understand current offers available in the market, competition and consistently monitor the execution of those in the market 2- Develop a good relationship with most meaningful banks, credit card, acquire and insurance companies, as well as with financing partners within our partners 3- Understand the consumer needs and the market dynamics for relevant consumer industries 4- Develop and propose attractive and competitive offering proposals for each different channel: Resellers, APRs and Carriers 5- Propose pilots and tests of new projects in conjunction with Apple partners. 6- Work in partnership with each key business partner of Apple, presenting, approving, executing and monitoring the offer strategy and deployment. 7- Measure the impacts and takeaways so it becomes inputs for new future offers, including cross channel use. Must produce a real impact on sales results. 8- Ensure we keep always an innovative and competitive approach to our proposals, looking for new effective ideas.
Education & Experience
Normally requires a BS/BA and strong business intelligence, business modeling and business development background including 10+ years of demonstrated experience or equivalent. Position requires solid planning, organizational, communication, business modeling, analytical and leadership skills.
- Bank/Financial industry background experience will be a must-have.
- This job description gives mentorship to the main tasks and responsibilities of the role.
- It is not detailed and is subject to change.