Sales Planning & Operations Specialist
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brasil
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. You will drive key processes across several areas of the company including, but not limited, to the ones listed below: - Drive all steps of on-boarding new business partners to be an Apple direct account and to keep customer information updated in the system - Drive key internal and partner reporting process - Facilitate Brazil planning and forecast processes in order to ensure alignment - Drive credit and returns process for partners in Brazil - Provide support to launches of new products in Brazil - Drive innovation around processes
- 8-15 years of experience in managing and leading processes in execution environments with shown operations principals
- A combination of planning & operational experience, with high levels of operational process and task execution competence
- Customer-needs focused, with strong abilities to analyze the situation and find the accurate experience
- Ability to run across boundaries measuring with critical metrics to drive operational perfection
- Team worker with a consistent track record of working with initiative both within and across functions
- Objection handling – ability to resolve technical hurdles to adoption, with excellent time & project management skills
- Ability to build, maintain and assess Tableau dashboards
This person will own all sales planning & operations processes, supporting Apple sales in Brazil. She/he will drive key areas around: sell in and sell out forecast, operations planning, reporting execution (internal and partners, including Tableau dashboard creation, maintenance, and analysis), channel programs, credit process, and customer data maintenance. The main goal of the position is driving efficiency in sales processes in Brazil.
Formação e experiência
BA/BS Degree - MBA is a plus. Proficiency in Portuguese and English. Spanish preferred.