UI Engineer (Web), Apple Media Products, Apps
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Software and Services
The Apple Media Products (AMP) Engineering team is seeking a talented UI Engineer to build user interfaces and experiences for the App Store Connect web platform, a crucial service of the Apple Developer Program. We are responsible for providing app developers tools to manage, build, test, and publish apps to the App Store, offering nearly two million apps (iOS, macOS, tvOS, iPadOS, and watchOS). We are looking for a highly qualified front-end web engineer who is passionate about building pixel perfect pages and feature-rich web products in order to help craft the future for app developers and beyond. Does this sound like you? Join our team!
- 2+ years experience with ReactJS 16+ / Redux
- HTML5, CSS3 / SCSS (Sass or styled-components), and familiar with web concepts like mobile layout, responsiveness, specificity, cross browser compatibility, accessibility
- Experience with browser APIs and JSON & REST API architecture, with ability to participate in API schema design and integration discussions
- Enjoys writing testable, reusable, and composable code
- Understands and cares about design/UX principles, with ability to participate in design discussions
- Hands on experience with building and deploying front-end web applications (Webpack, Babel, NPM, Node.js)
- Strong attention to detail, good communication and time management skills
Education & Experience
BSCS or equivalent work experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.