Apple Professional Learning GEO Lead (ALAC)
Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
Imagine what you could do here. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. For over 40 years, we’ve had the privilege of working alongside educators around the world. From that experience, we know that educators with powerful technology can unlock the unique genius in every learner, so they can make a difference. Apple's Worldwide Education Strategy team is growing, and we encourage you to apply. We’re looking for an experienced educational leader who is committed to creating transformative experiences, through professional learning, for educators, channel resellers, and third party providers that support the integration of Apple technology in educational environments. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s education business and support those who are selling our solution. You will partner with experts in education, around the world, to change the landscape of education. In our team, we collaborate with the global partners, regional sales, channel resellers, and third party providers, both inside and outside Apple, to create and execute sales strategies, field marketing campaigns, and educational programs that support the end-to-end customer professional learning journey. You’ll work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where quality, creativity, and accountability are expected. The scope of this role includes the ALAC region and fluency in multiple languages is preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in education as both an educator and instructional leader in the K-12 education.
- Exemplary leadership skills and business acumen to successfully train and monitor success of educators, channel, and partners to focus on implementation and integration of technology at deep instructional levels.
- Extensive knowledge of global educational trends in instructional technology and professional learning in face-to-face, virtual, and blended learning environments.
- Proven expertise in professional learning, curriculum development, lesson planning, educational technology, and creating content for multicultural audiences and can lead a team to strengthen their capacity.
- Ability to create end-to-end learning experiences and build a consistent learning journey and program to support educators, sales teams, channel, and partners that truly shape the future.
- Superb writing, editing, and localizing skills with a deep knowledge of instructional design and coaching models to support sales, channel, and partners in an effort to develop a complex scope and sequence in the design of training opportunities.
- Experience with professional learning activities such as mentoring colleagues, creating and delivering personalized experiences at local, state, and global venues and conferences, etc.
- Expertise in collaborating cross-functionally with partners of different backgrounds and perspectives while ensuring alignment and consistent messaging across multiple stakeholders.
- Proficiency with Apple’s ecosystem and presentation software applications, including Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, GarageBand, and Clips..
- Ability to learn, navigate, and create within learning management systems with little to no oversight to analyze build, edit, and assess curricula for all different learning environments (asynchronous and synchronous, classroom-based and virtual).
- Exceptional decision-making abilities, tenacity, conviction, and attention to detail.
As a GEO Lead on the Apple Professional Learning Team, you will: - Develop and expand Apple Professional Learning worldwide. - Develop and lead the overall Apple Professional Learning within the respective Geo. - Provide our sales teams, channel, and partners the tools and training required to enable them to be successful with products and services. - Collaborate with cross-functional EDU teams in Geo and worldwide. - Collaborate with new partners, including local Geo partners, and focus on improving workflow integration to raise the bar for teaching and learning by continually assessing needs. - Authorize, develop, and support APL Specialists and Providers to ensure consistent and high quality professional learning experiences. - Drive quality and consistency of experiences through observations and data analytics. - Design, write, edit, and evaluate professional learning content and training for educators, sales teams, channel, and partners who sell and deliver professional learning on behalf of Apple. - Develop and train channel resellers and third party providers to redeliver quality and the engaging activities to educators on behalf of APL. - Create experiences, tasks, and materials, appropriate for adult learners, to onboard new partners that support teaching and learning with Apple technology. - Localize instructional resources, materials, videos, and graphics needed to support education in geo. - Maintain a deep functional expertise of the global education market and respective channel and partner competitive landscape. - Develop and implement a structured Apple Professional Learning provider program aligned to quality assurances and metrics that correlate to learning objectives and expectations of the organization. - Promote and participate in intra- and inter-team innovation, technology integration, program improvement, and collaboration. - Stay up-to-date on and apply best practices in educational technology, learning theory, and instructional design.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in education required - Master’s and/or Doctorate degree preferred
- - Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, and English is preferred.
- - Proven experience in education, instructional design, educational leadership, and/or educational technology with success as a principal, assistant superintendent, instructional leader and/or curriculum consultant.