Channel Sales Program Manager - Chile and Brazil
Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready to take this challenge? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing product development and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the ambassador of Apple to our largest customers. This role owns the program management required to define, develop, deploy and lead Apple’s global channel sales lifecycle. You will be responsible for these efforts across the company’s three primary channel routes- to-market; Retailer/CES, Carrier/Telco, and independent reseller partners. Full proficiency in English, Portuguese and Spanish is required.
- 10+ years Sales and/or Channel Programs Development and Operations experience.
- Proven experience with sales and marketing program management with channel partners, understanding the balance between tactical sales execution and goals, and the importance of brand and standards for the channel.
- Partnering with internal partners to achieve goals as a virtual team, including strong program and project management of complex issues.
- Excellent leadership and communications skills, and excellent analytical skills as applies to sales and/or marketing.
- Ability to lead without any assistance program-related meetings with internal and external partners who only speak Portuguese, English or Spanish.
- Well-rounded knowledge in the areas of business planning and strategy, and validated execution skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills; high level of comfort presenting to executives.
- Extraordinary Analytical skills required.
- Portuguese, Spanish and English fluency is absolutely required.
- Six Sigma / PMP certification a plus.
- Telecom industry experience a plus.
You will lead and manage cross-functional projects including affordability solutions, new product introduction, merchandising fixture programs and assets, sales staffing, sales training, demo units, maintenance, supporting systems, and more. The success of these programs is dependent upon the coordinated efforts of several key teams within Apple. This position works closely with regional sales leaders worldwide and with internal teams in Cupertino including Marcom, Finance, Sales Training, Sales Communications, Program Operations, Procurement, Contracts and Legal to ensure programs success. - Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Apple’s corporate, regional sales, and channel marketing strategies. Lead sales leadership forums to discuss future requirements and priorities with sales management. - Lead cross-functional design and development of comprehensive channel sales programs across RTM, including defining the program, outlining actions and dependencies, and ensuring timely program completion. - Lead coordinated Programs launches to our field sales teams and channel partners. - Ensure sales team readiness including training and tools to support sales program lifecycle. - Achieve coverage, quality, compliance and results of their programs. - Develop actionable insights and program improvements.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree a plus