Field People Business Partner
Miami, Florida, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- Translates Apple’s priorities into strategy with business impact and has worked collaboratively on cross-functional teams, both as a lead and a supporting team member.
- Balances the success of Apple and the employee experience, while navigating multiple stakeholders
- Interprets internal and external trends and conditions that are likely to have human and business impact to recommend agile and integrated solutions.
- Prioritizes workload and leads multiple projects while adapting to changing needs of the organization.
- Balances data, intuition and foresight enabling faster, accurate and more confident business decision-making.
- Mitigates organizational risk through proactive diagnoses and timely implementation of dynamic solutions.
- Upholds the Apple culture and advocates for the employee experience, using strong interpersonal communication skills, influencing and building leadership capability.
- Coaches, empowers, and ensures leaders to successfully develop talent to keep pace with evolving organizational and industry needs.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, including influencing and coaching senior leaders
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams, both as a lead and a supporting team member.
- Ability to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help employees grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability according to changing needs and priorities of the organization
- Strong analytics skills, with an ability to see the implications of actual and planned activities, contributing to leadership decisions
- Thorough and attentive to details
This is a unique opportunity to serve as a People Business Partner supporting the Americas Retail team at Apple. The Retail organization, individually and collectively, lead a critical and strategic imperative for the company, seamlessly integrating across Apple’s ecosystem, and bringing the highest quality experience our customers expect and deserve. This role is responsible for the delivery and implementation of change management, leadership development, talent and performance management and overarching people initiatives through a direct consultative partnership with Retail leadership team.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree and HR management leadership experience is preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese, preferred
- Moderate to Significant travel required